Subject Re: [IB-Architect] InterBase 6.0 Trouble
Author Maxim Sinev
I could also confirm - the problem realy exists.
But now the server replies HTTP 500 ( internal server error ) on attempt to
download fix.

BTW Finaly, could I put (mirror) files from borland's server on my ftp/http
server? Is it permited by their license for binaries? Is there a lawer
between us?

Is it not a time to put fixed distribution for two (I think serious) bugs
the "setup msvcrt" and "unknown zero"