Subject RE: [IB-Architect] Its Out
Author Helen Borrie
At 11:31 PM 25-07-00 -0400, Claudio wrote:

>Also, if ISC doesn't happen as a company, I will consider
>seriously to leave both Borland and Interbase forever.

Who amongst us hasn't considered that? But...uggghhh!

ISC will happen as a company. Just probably not in the intended,
potentially rational, helpful, cooperative conditions that we hoped
for. Now is the time for Plan B. Hang in there, Claudio, you're in it.

Helen

>C.

http://www.interbase2000.org
"Ask not what your free, open-source database can do for you,
but what you can do for your free, open-source database."
(J.F.K.)