Subject RE: [IB-Architect] Its Out
Author Leyne, Sean
Perhaps, this discussion can be moved out of this list. This has
nothing to do with IB Architecture.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ungod [mailto:ungod@...]
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2000 11:22 AM
To: IB-Architect@egroups.com
Subject: RE: [IB-Architect] Its Out

the downside for borland that i see in all this is people starting to
see
dale fuller's word as being a rather shoddy commitment. For a software
company, having a ceo that's treated as a joke by the customers is a bad
sign indeed for the business of the software company, because it brings
along these thought patterns, "if we can't trust his word on release
dates,
what can we trust his word on?". If Delphi/Cbuilder wasn't such a great
tool, my business would be going elsewhere... so, how many other people
are
thinking along these lines? (fpc anyone?)

--
Ungod (W.King)
www.bytamin-c.com