Subject RE: [IB-Architect] Its Out
Author Chris Heberle
At 09:51 25/07/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>At 09:41 AM 7/25/00 -0400, Mark Shapiro wrote:
> >So why isn't it on Interbase's web page yet? *grin*
>
>It's a loooong story.
>

>Ann

And we are all waiting to hear it.....

It seems to me that Inprise is attempting to leverage everything they can
out of the process, with total disregard for the long-term future of the
"New Interbase". I'd call it "Stealing the thunder".

The "community" will benefit from the announcement and the availability of
the download from the Inprise web site, however Ann, Paul, Jim etc are
missing out on the credit due to them for being the catalysts in the whole
process.

I for one hope that is rectified "real sooon now".

Regards,

Chris Heberle
Intouch Technology