Subject RE: [IB-Architect] Open Letter
Author Claudio Valderrama C.
[snip]
> I am also the husband of Ann Harrison, president
> of the fledging company attempting the rebirth of InterBase.

I always have suspected that... :-)

> In any
> case, if the Borland/InterBase deal does not close by July 24,
> the deal will be dead. The future of the product will be Dale
> Fuller, not Ann, Paul, and Matt. I will not be involved in
> any capacity.
[snip]
> Jim Starkey

Jim, more seriously speaking, what's so special with July 24, please? Why is
it being promoted by you as the doomsday? As you seem to imply, if nothing
is signed in paper (or stone, to be sure) by this date, we are better
looking for another RDBMS.

C.
---------
Claudio Valderrama C.
Ingeniero en Informática - Consultor independiente
http://members.tripod.com/cvalde