Subject RE: [IB-Architect] SDF Dates
Author Claudio Valderrama C.
Interbase already supports YYYY-MM-DD, but probably a newcomer won't like
the idea of parsing the string and adding the hyphens.
At least in insertions on date fields, it can be supported.

Don't ask me what would happen if it's supported in comparations...
developer's code bugs (an integer in the wrong place) could be translated
into dates silently, for example. Obviously, the same danger is in an
insertion.

C.