Subject Re: [IB-Architect] License file is missing or corrupt
Author Helen Borrie
At 10:01 AM 01-07-00 +0000, you wrote:
>When I try to start-up interbase I get this message:
>"The Interbase license file is missing or corrupt. Check that
>Interbase is installed correctly."
>I don't know what might be wrong. It has been running well for about 6
>months. This is an installed RPM: InterbaseSS_LI-B6.0.rpm
>What should I try?

Grrrr, my turn to be a wolf.

1. This isn't a support list.

2. The information about renewing the expired license is available to
anyone who bothers to keep up with the news about the BETA. It is on the
Home Pages of BOTH the main InterBase sites.

Helen (Mod.)

http://www.interbase2000.org
"Ask not what your free, open-source database can do for you,
but what you can do for your free, open-source database."
(J.F.K.)