Subject RE: [IB-Architect] Re: ODBC for IB6
Author Jim Starkey
At 07:05 PM 6/23/00 -0400, Leyne, Sean wrote:
>Jim,
>
>For those of us who are "C impaired" (don't know it, don't have a
>compiler, don't want to learn it), is it possible for you/Interbase to
>post executable copies (along with some installation instructions)?
>
>Might go along way to expanding your testing base.

There will shortly be installable kits for both Linux and Windows.
However, the ODBC driver is written in C++ and InterBase in C,
so I you looking forward to playing with the code, I urge you to
become C/C++ enabled as soon as possible. But before you rush
out and buy a C++ IDE, check with the InterBase development group.

Jim Starkey