Subject Re: [IB-Architect] SOME SOLUTIONS TO OLD PROBLEMS
Author Helen Borrie
At 02:31 PM 20-06-00 -0400, you wrote:

>Once everything is finished, I would like to see it posted somewhere in
>a way to say thanks to all those who have helped me over the years.

It will be going on the IBDI site for reference and feedback, once it has
something like a final shape.

>If Helen thinks it good enough to get into the handbook, I would be
>happy to see it's inclusion.

We are going to have a major Backup topic in the book and you can be sure
Dalton's solution will get the space it deserves.

Helen
http://www.interbase2000.org
"Ask not what your free, open-source database can do for you,
but what you can do for your free, open-source database."
(J.F.K.)