Subject Re: [IB-Architect] Wolves and IB-Architect
Author Jim Starkey
At 03:59 PM 6/20/00 +0200, Benny Schaich wrote:

>Adam Clarke schrieb:
>
>> IV th incarnation of Interbase Corporation (i.e. not he product) I believe.
>
>I hate to say it, but wasn't InterBase the product and Interbase the company?

Sometimes Interbase was the company and InterBase was the product. I
have a nice "Eddie Bear" award from Ester Dyson for flaky capitalization.
Ann and Doc thought we needed differential between the product and
company names, but I never learned how to pronounce the capital "B".

This time I leaned on Ann: "Interbase or InterBase -- pick one!"
So this time the product is InterBase and the company is InterBase
(unfortunately, ya' can't train a lawyer. Incorporation papers
are Interbase).

Now if I can learn to type InterBase but not InterFace.

Jim Starkey