Subject RE: [IB-Architect] Revised API
Author Claudio Valderrama C.
I will need time to think in more questions. Seems you covered the main
concerns already.
BTW, could you be more in the spirit of C++ or do you have any special
reason to use #define? In C++, this is deprecated in favor of "const int"
definitions.

Where is the function to get the IB's Easter Egg? :-)

C.