Subject RE: [IB-Architect] DSQL, SPs/Triggers and Auditing
Author Phil Shrimpton
> From: Dalton Calford

Hi,

> Interbase should become the primary programing environment, client code
> only used for data entry/display.
>
> This would answer 99% of the feature requests by people and allow the
> developer the freedom to add/modify IB to their hearts content without
> touching the binaries.

Well said that man, could not of put it better my self. I try to do this at
the moment and it is working very well. I try to get my applications
completely functional and useable just using IB, before I do the client app,
which is normally just screens. Makes testing a breeze as well as you can
isolate the problem quickly if you have no client database code.

Cheers

Phil Shrimpton
Project JEDI DCOM Team Captain
Project JEDI Library Team