Subject RE: [IB-Architect] Re: New API -- Request for Comments
Author Claudio Valderrama C.

Interface? This is a reserved word in Delphi, for example, where Borland
makes any modifications they want to the original Pascal language. C++ has
abstract classes, those that have only pure virtual functions and no data
defined. They serve the purpose of interfaces. Delphi supports the
"abstract" specification, etc. And I wouldn't force people to rely on BCB
for C++ proprietary extensions.

C.