Subject Re: [IB-Architect] Messaging API
Author Markus Kemper
I am enjoying these Events and Messaging discussions.

I hope that we do not go the route of a mechanism
to be used for:

a) Automatic Replication
b) Automatic server data push to clients for data set
sychronization.

I've seen both attempted with Events and they were
nasty network intensive solutions that didn't scale.

Markus