Subject Re: [IB-Architect] ODBC driver for IB
Author Jim Starkey
At 03:44 PM 5/31/00 +0200, Tobias Ebsen wrote:
>Hi!
>
>I'm new to this list, so I don't know if my question has been asked a
millon times before. If so - bear with me.

>I would just like to know if anyone kan tell me a little about the ODBC
driver that is beeing developed for Interbase 6.0. I would like to know
when it will be finished, how far it has come, if there will be beta
releases available, or just anything on the progress of the development.
>Thanks!

ODBC version 2 functionality is almost done, as is much of the version 3
stuff. It is currently running on NT and compiling on Linux. It meets
the Merant driver manager on Linux after lunch.

It will be done (sic) within a couple of weeks. Ann (aka little red
riding hood) can figure out how to release it. It will be available
for alpha in a couple of days on Windows.

Jim Starkey