Subject RE: [IB-Architect] Re: Some thoughts on IB and security
Author Claudio Valderrama C.
I didn't want to mean SQL_Roles=OS_Groups by default. I was trying to say
that some plug-in could offer as an option a mapping between these two
concepts.
If you prefer, then let's use the information that exists in the ACLs of the
rdb$security_classes to map to groups/domains and let the roles totally
alone.

C.