Subject RE: [IB-Architect] Insert Speed
Author Claudio Valderrama C.

Some specific points, hope brief to answer:
- When I look at rdb$pages, am I watching at the PIP or at a high level view
of the PIP or they are not related at all?
- About generator pages, can I assume there're no practical limits on the
number of generators? When I no longer need one of these, if I delete the
appropriate entry in rdb$generators, will the "deleted generator" remain
anyway for all the lifetime of the database? Can I get rid of it with a
backup/restore since there's no DROP GENERATOR command? I don't expect an
unused generator to hold too much space, so this question is motivated
mainly by curiosity.

C.