Subject Re: [IB-Architect] Spatial objects in IB
Author Markus Kemper
Brett and I have setup an area on the InterBase
website for community members to contribute
examples. UDF libraries are more than welcome.

Over time I'd like to see these packaged into
functional units. Kind of like plug-ins for
specific application use. We do need to add
some of the more common/standard functions to
the core engine though.

Markus