Subject RE: Re: [IB-Architect] Pros and cons...
Author Claudio Valderrama C.
Markus, can you expand on this one a bit?
Perhaps we are speaking about different things, but anyway: wasn't LIBS
supposed to use IPC (shared memory) on Windows when using a path that
doesn't include the server name? What's the difference with True Local
Access that you wrote about?

C.
---------
Claudio Valderrama C.
Ingeniero en Informática - Consultor independiente
http://members.xoom.com/cvalde