Subject Superserver threading
Author Helen Borrie
[Hope you don't mind, I re-threaded this.
It would be COOL if people on this list could take care with list threads
here because I need them for The Book. <g>

Muchas gratias...Helen]

At 09:26 AM 22-03-00 +1100, you wrote:
>From: "Jan Mikkelsen" <janm@...>
>
>I have also have an unrelated question: Does the super server
>implementation use one thread per connection, or is there a pool of threads
>looping around a select call (or its equivalent)? I know I could just
>connect to an engine and count the threads, but I haven't bothered. :-)
>
>Jan Mikkelsen
>janm@...

http://www.interbase2000.org
"Ask not what your free, open-source database can do for you,
but what you can do for your free, open-source database."
(J.F.K.)