Subject Re: [IB-Architect] Re: [IB-Priorities] Isolation level implemetation
Author Dmitry Kuzmenko
Hello, Jim!

Jim Starkey wrote:

> If you feel a need for "READ UNCOMMITTED", it's really mother nature
> trying to tell you that your design is all screwed up and you should
> seriously consider a career change.

:-) Since I'm representing russian Interbase users, I'm talking not for myself :-)
I don't need "dirty read" isolation mode, and never dreamed about, but it is "standard" isolation mode, you like it or
not.

At least I will not ever suggest to implement standard Repeatable Read isolation level :-)

--
Dmitry Kuzmenko, Epsylon Technologies.
Welcome to http://ib.demo.ru/ (1251)