Subject Re: [IB-Architect] UDF and null
Author Randal Carpenter
Great idea,

Or simply (simple is good) a udf file checksum stored when you add a udf,
if the checksum don't match when a udf fuction is called, the SYSDBA must
do something (something as in drop/re-add the udf or update the checksum
via a new udf command line tool which requires being logged in as SYSDBA),
otherwise the udf is not usable and a crc match error is stuck in the log
and/or perhaps an exception is thrown. I dunno, just thowing stuff up
and seeing where it lands.

Randal