Subject Re: [IB-Architect] RE: Generic Triggers
Author Helen Borrie
At 09:42 AM 22-11-00 -0500, you wrote:
>independently customized applications on a single server. Netfrastructure
>has an embedded content store (a JDBC compliant, transaction based
>content store, if you get my driver), an integrated search facility,
>and an html generation engine so sexy it boggles the mind.

I want one !

>Of course I implemented it.

Of course !

Dear Jim, please would you hit the Reply (single) button in preference to
the Reply All? It's too exciting to get two postings from you in one hit
and TOO disappointing to discover the second one is a dup of the first.

Torsten, are you out there somewhere?

Power To Thy Elbow, O BBW,
Helen
All for Open and Open for All